ADVISORY AND FIDUCIARY SERVICES
DLR offers specialised advisory services to create a tailor-made Dividend on Life plan.
We recognise that families have an identity separate from the businesses they own and as a result, need to define their identity by formulating their vision, values, and goals independently from that of the business.
Our family advisory services aim to guide families by defining a purpose-driven vision for the family unit, using the Vision Leadership Model©. The result is a structured family establishment with a clearly defined purpose which is supported by the family’s principles, values and various family corporate governance structures, such as a family constitution.
The tailor-made plan is designed by applying our expertise in the advisory services listed below and utilising the wide range of information available from our Accounting, Fiduciary, and Wealth divisions.
Our advisory services include:
- Offshore Structuring
- International Representation
- Estate planning
- South African and International structuring
- Property Management services
- BEE consulting and assistance with compliance
- Trade licensing (international)
- Business plans
- Application for funding for the expansion and/or acquisition of assets and capital expansion for working capital.
- Support services wrt to mergers and acquisitions that will strengthen your market position and financial performance.
- Growth strategies including developing new service lines or markets, expanding existing service offerings and markets served, entering into joint ventures to develop or expand services/markets, or merging with or acquiring existing operations from competitors, or other providers
DLR Fiduciary offers bespoke private wealth, trustee, corporate management, and related services to institutional and private clients.
We recognise that each client has unique objectives and needs, and undertake a tailor-made process ranging from the initial planning and formation, and the implementation and day-to-day management of the optimal structure for the clients’ benefit.
Our services include:
- Family Advisory Services and Succession Planning
- Trust and Independent Trustee Services
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- Wills, Trusteeships, and Directorships
- Local Company Secretarial Services
- South African Reserve Bank Applications
- International Trust and Company Management Solutions
DLR offers a multidisciplinary accounting practice that includes the following services to families and businesses:
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Secretarial services for companies, CC’s and non-profits
- Business Advisory Services
- International Outsourcing
- Review and compilation of financial statements
- Monthly accounting and compliance (VAT, PAYE etc.)
- Management figures and budgeting and advice thereon
- Assistance with debt applications
- Software training and advice
DLR Wealth division offers traditional and bespoke insurance and investment services aimed at supporting all aspects of family and business planning.
The management of risk is one of the key components in protecting and growing wealth for our clients, and through intimate knowledge and understanding of each client’s unique needs, objectives and risk profile, we are in a position to provide solutions to achieve Return on Life outcomes
DLR’s Wealth management division offers the following services:
Risk Management, including
- Short term insurance
- Life insurance
- Business risk insurance
- Group schemes
- Health insurance
- Alternative risk transfer
Investment Management, including
- Savings towards specific goals
- Discretionary investment (South Africa and offshore)
- Pre- and Post Retirement planning
- Corporate banking solutions